Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems
Emissions Management through Quantitative Analysis
Encino has aligned with a leading OGI camera manufacturer to deliver emission monitoring services that provide visualization of emissions plumes, plus identify and quantify emissions. The CEMS utilize cloud-server technology and data acquisition processing to continuously log critical measurements alongside area meteorological data.
Use cases for this technology include:
- EPA methodology-compliant data for site-specific GHG and OOOOa reporting
- Strategic ESG Data management and reporting
- Affirmative defense support for flyovers
- Visual monitoring of site conditions for compliance (ex: visual identification and data flag notification of haulers leaving thief hatches open)
- Safety monitoring: data flags and automated notification of compounds observed (ex: H2S observed >5ppm, automated notification provided to company personnel)
- Compliance with Colorado CDPHE rules for monitoring of drilling and completions activities
Let's Talk Emissions
Contact us to discuss your environmental compliance and emissions management needs.